2019 APACRS Travel Grant
- Applicant must be an ophthalmology trainee/fellow below 35 years old and must not have previously received the APACRS Travel Grants.
- Applicant must be endorsed by local society, affiliated to the APACRS.
- Application must be submitted via the APACRS website at www.apacrs2019.org/travel-grant by 9 December 2018, 23:59 (UTC +8) together with the applicant’s abstract. Up to a maximum of 3 candidates will be selected from each country. Late submission will not be accepted.
- Successful applicant whose abstract has been accepted for presentation as Free Paper/Poster or Video for 2019 APACRS Film Festival must be present at the meeting. Those with Free Paper presentation must present their paper in person at the assigned Free Paper session.
- Each travel grant recipient will receive USD 1,000 in addition to the registration fee at 1st tier early bird resident rate.
If you are experiencing difficulty submitting your application online, please contact us at email@example.com.